Why Buy This Journal?
One name, one address, one ID, one signature, one thumbprint, which applies to all notarized documents for that signer
1) Signer's information is only entered once
2) Pre-typed notarial acts, document information, and dozens of commonly used documents
3) Easy entry of details about each and every document, including Fee Charged (CA requirement)
4) Significant reduction in journaling time
1) Journal lays flat
2) Easy for left-handed or right-handed people to write on, as the binding is always at the top and out of the way
3) Small footprint - only requires enough space on a table or desk surface for about the size of a piece of paper
4) Premium quality 80lb paper, for smoother writing and better feel; most ink does not show through to the other site
1) No privacy guard needed
2) Check boxes for signer having expressed awareness of what they were signing and signed on their own free will
3) Signer initials that they have been given an oath for each and every jurat
4) Checkbox for satisfactory evidence provided for identification
5) Credible witness initial that they were given an oath
1) Believed to be California compliant, but journal is not exclusive to California
*Verify your state's journal requirements before using*
2) Six areas provided to hand-write additional documents (accommodates general/specialty notary work)
3) Available with COLOR journal entry sheets!!!
4) Fits in a locking journal bag (11" x 15")
5) The standard journal is for 60 signers
6) For part-time Loan Signing Agents, there is a 30 signer journal available
See Journal Close-Ups, Below!
Notary Ally customizes journals by providing dozens of pre-printed documents commonly found for specialty niche markets. ALL Notary Ally journals can accommodate the specialty, as well as General Notary Work / Specialty Notary Work, as ALL of the journals have areas where additional document names can be hand-written.
The type of journal should be selected by considering the types of documents you most commonly use. One journal at a time -- these are NOT meant to switch back and forth between journals, from one job to another!
Loan Signing Agents
HECM / Reverse Mortgage Signing Agents