When you prepare, it shows you care!
CLIENT INFORMATION FORM
The Client Information Form (some call it an "Intake Form") is a preparation document that contains areas for all of your contact information and notarizations for every signing. It is designed to work seamlessly with the Notary Ally Journal for super quick and easy journaling at the signing table! Current editions include: Loan Signing Agent Edition, HECM/Reverse Mortgage Edition, and Specialty/General Notary Work Intake Form Edition.
What's in the Client Information Form?
1) Preparation document containing space for referencing nearly all details of the signing, all in one convenient place
2) Date and Time of Signing: Contact Name, Address, Special Instructions, Gate Code/Community/County
3) Contact Information for Hiring Company, Escrow Officer, Loan Officer, Real Estate Agent
4) Loan Signing Edition includes Cash to Close amount; Rescission Date; where to send Scan Backs; Tracking Number
5) Area for Notes
(Loan Signing Agent & HECM/Reverse Mortgage Editions)
1) Details for all Notarizations
2) Designed to work seamlessly with the corresponding Notary Ally Loan Signing or HECM/Reverse Mortgage Journal. Notarization details transfer quickly and easily into the Journal, and can be done while the signer is flipping through their loan document pages, as they are signing
3) Over three dozen pre-printed commonly used documents used during loan signings
4) Check boxes for Type of Document, Notarial Act performed
5) Space to write the Document Date, # of pages, and if another state's notarial certificate was used, there is a space to indicate the State
6) Check boxes to indicate if a loose notarial certificate was used, if the notarial certificate that was provided was on a page by itself, if the document name is mentioned in the footer, and if a stamp with notarial certificate verbiage was used, instead of using a loose certificate